Powered by Strategic Labor and Human Resources (SLHR)
A recent survey of CEO’s indicated that peer to peer networks are essential to finding solutions to an organization’s most challenging problems. When used successfully, peer networks help C-level executives make their organizations more dominant in the market while minimizing risks. It has been our observation that most Chief Human Resource Officers and HR executives do not participate in peer networks.
Strategic Labor and Human Resources (SLHR) experts have interviewed dozens of CHROs and CEOs in Automotive, Manufacturing, Health Care and other industries to learn their top needs and areas that want to learn from their peers. CEOs have been supportive of this peer networking to elevate CHRO capabilities to support top business initiatives and pace of change. There is a shared recognition that win-win union and non-union employee relationships are critical for sustainable competitive advantage. SLHR’s many decades of expert large company HR ROI, Labor Relations, Union Negotiation, Total Rewards, and Talent/Leadership Development in these industries allows us to deliver high quality events, content and insights to support you now and for many years to come.
Based on SLHR’s finding, we have developed a Charter Membership opportunity to CHRO and Business Executive Alliance. As a Charter Member, you would get access to invitation only peer-to-peer events that are tailored around your top challenges and priorities to share important, actionable information. You will also get special access to monthly news, meaningful benchmarking, discounts to specialized resources and consultants to support your top projects better, and quality network relationships to last a life-time.
Provide your email address and we will send you an overview of the CHRO and Business Executive Alliance charter membership opportunity available through December 31, 2018:
Early Topics that Charter Members have asked to address
- Address the new reality of these business threats involving:
- Disruption & Innovation
- Organizational Agility
- Operational Excellence
- Develop HR strategies that work for these business challenges:
- Business Disruption & Innovation,
- Total Reward Strategies to Incentivize Employees on Mission Critical Items,
- Accountability for Driving Business Outcomes & Minimizing Risk, or
- Driving Managerial & Leadership Effectiveness.
- Develop more effective win-win strategies with high measurable business value impact for:
- The War for Talent,
- Increasing Employee Engagement, Productivity & Satisfaction
- Excellence in Union Relationships & Outcomes.
If you want to help set early Charter Membership priorities, then please complete this short executive survey (under 3 minutes)